Thursday 6 October 2011

Love Quotes...

Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. 


Love is like a roller coaster,
Once you have completed the ride,
you want to go again.
Unknown 



Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. 


I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart. 



Love appears in moments, how long can I hold a moment, as my moment fades, I yearn to catch sight or sound of you, to feel the surging of my heart erupt into joyous sounds of laughter. 


I speak in hugs because true love never misses I will lead or follow to be with you tomorrow. 
Unknown
One does not fall “in” or “out” of love. One grows in love. 



Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? 


Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. 
Do all things with love. 

Terima Sebab Sudi Bace Entry Dini Ni..Lepas Baca Komenlah.. (:

0 Budak Comel:

Copyright © Segala Yang Ditulis Didalam Blog Ini Adalah Milik Dini Yuukie